Custom Home — Harmony
According to a Chinese theory, harmony is two forces in the universe: yin and yang. Yin, the passive negative energy force, and yang, the active, positive force. Stemming from a background in traditional Chinese Studies, the homeowners desired an open floor plan that harmonized with the surrounding environment and would allow for an abundance of natural light and positive energy to enrich their home.
- Architect: Jessica Larsen, cJem Designs, PLLC
- Builder: Jody Guokas + Rob Johnson, JAG and Associates Construction Inc.
* Photo Credit: Outside In Photography
- Location: Asheville, NC
- Size: 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms, Full Basement
- Square footage: +/- 3,200 sf
- Year complete: March, 2017